Join Thunderhead Alliance
BENEFITS of Joining:
- Access to members’ resources library (downloadable best practices, sample grants and publications, program resources, presentations, etc.)
- Access to members’ interactive list serve
- On-call support and networking with top bicycle and pedestrian advocacy experts
- Discounted cost to attend workshops, continuing education events and Thunderhead Retreats
- Free use of Thunderhead’s Washington, D.C. office and conference rooms (with reservation through staff)
- Credibility of Thunderhead Alliance membership
- Listing and link on Thunderhead website
- Ability to display the Thunderhead logo on your website
- Group credit card service under the Thunderhead umbrella
COSTS for Members & Supporters:
- Annual Dues for Organizations:
.1% of your Organization’s annual budget or a minimum of $100
- Individual Thunderhead Supporters: $100
- National/Corporate Supporters: $500
- One-Time Donations:
Thunderhead recognizes that all of our supporters are unique in their ability to financially support our mission. Make a one-time contribution to Thunderhead Alliance and specify the exact amount
HOW to Join:
- STEP 1: Register for an Account
Primary and secondary contacts for your organization should complete this first step to gain access to our online resources.
- STEP 2: Make Payment
The primary contact for your account should continue to this step. Accepted payment methods include checks, money orders, credit cards & PayPal payments.
- If you need any assistance with the online registration system, please contact Jeremy Grandstaff. Note that most problems can be resolved more quickly via phone.